Hello friends....,.I want to tell you about my past experience when all of you join at the English Welcoming Days.
Last Monday I was not partaked in English Welcoming Days. I' m really dissaponted because I was not enjoyed the event with you.But I realize that my condition is too bad because I got sick. The other reason for why I was not company with all of you is because I have a allergy in the place with a cold weather. My mother don't give me permission to this event so I was not enjoyed the English Welcoming Days.
Because of this, I went to Semarang last Saturday. My first day in Semarang is very heavenly. I met my family, its very heavenly for me.
At 7 of September,my Mom celebrated her birthday. I 'm very happy because in this happy day, I convened with my family.In the morning, I woke up early. I and my mom went out. We bought some foods for breakfast.
By lunchtime, Dad had given special present for my Mom.Huhhh...so sweet..,, We had lunch in a small restaurant near the sea.It's very romantic,,,. We saw a beautiful scenery. I and my sisters was very happy because we can laugh and laugh.We made some joke for my parents and then we laugh together because my Mom is very slowly when We asked some joke for her.
After lunch, We went to home.I was very tired. After take a rest for a while, We went to
church together in the evening and came back at home at 8 p.m.Fiuuuhhhh,,,
I think last Sunday was the best day in my life.Hehehehe...
Last Monday I was prepare myself . I must start my daily activities again. So, I must come back to Jogja. My Mom's birthday this year is a very precious moment in my life. This is a unforgetable moment....
I think you also feel really happy when you have this moment in your life despite you can't enjoy in English Welcoming Days..hehehe...
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

6 komentar:
Wawawawawaw~
I also got sick when I joined EWD TT^TT
But, you didn't join EWD???
Ewww... You missed the greatest *ehmm* camping I ever joined^^
Wait... On Sept the 7th, your mother celebrated her birthday?? *HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Aurel's Mom!!*
Waw~ You had a party in Semarang??
Mmm... It sounds cool^^
You got a lot of fun there, didn't you??
Hey, actually I have a same allergy with you...nyeheheh^^
ndut.. boleh juga task kamu.. walopun masih ada yang salah sih..
keep fight di sadhar yah..
Hei Dita!!
Btw, what should I call you??
Dita or Urel??
I think you're a very charming girl.
Am I really look like your friend?? What's her name??
Thanx for your comment and sorry that I couldn't send a comment for you back fast because my blog had some trouble.
I am so sorry that you couldn't join EWD. But it's okay...
Family is number one. Wkwk..
Soal lemari perjuanganku:
Hehehe...
Emang dodol... Gak tahulah yang dodol mas2 yang jualan apa aku, apa malah temen2ku??
Mau lihat?? Wah boleh bangetttt.....
Soalnya kasihan lemari itu jadi bahan caci maki terus. Baru sekaran g ada yang mau ngelihat tuh lemari. Hehehehe...
Posting Komentar