Hello friend....
I'm Aurelia Anindita, usually my friends call me dita but I think better if you call me Urel because Urel is my lucky name. Okay,..first,I want to tell you about myself. I was born on 21 of october 1989 in Magelang. I have two sisters. Their name are Intan and Inez. I really love my sisters because they always make me happy whenever I get any problems.
Now, I want to tell you about my study. Before I get to be a student in Sanata Dharma University, I was studying in Vanlith Boarding School in Muntilan. I was living with so many people from so many countries. You know that living together with so many friends is very comfortable. I can tasted many kinds of foods from the other countries when I came back to the dormitory after a school holiday. I've found many amazing experiences in Vanlith and I believe that you are never feel it.
I get study here because of my parents. My parents hope their children can be a good person. They have many expectancies from people who have agood capability in english. At first,I feel very dissapointed about it but I want to get struggle and do my best for my parents. And I hope I can study abroad for 3 or 4 years later....
Pray for me, Friends!!!!
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

6 komentar:
yeah!i'm the first commentator in your blog!hehehe..
i think that's good enough, because i still learn 'bout english also like you..
hehehe.
keep struggle!thanks!
Hai Dita!!!! You know what! I'm crazy too! Or crazier but I'm not the craziest people in this world! Oh I think I'm not crazy but I'm happy...
Ah forget it!!! Too much talk is not good! Hehehehehehehehe
Wow.. ^^
I ever heard that Vanlith has a dormitory system, so you stayed on a dormitory before??
Cool... How was your life on that dormitory??? Tell me... Tell me...
XD XD XD
hi ditaa..
thanks for lending me the word power 3000, hehe..
well, actually i also have the same reason like you to join PBI: people have many expectancies from anybody who has a good capability in english.
but the other thing is because, i just want to improve my english skill and i want to speak english well. hehe..
so, let's enjoy it! good luck and cheer up!
your post is good.is in vanlith there are foreign students? i think the most of the student of vanlith school are the indonesian people like us.
I'll pray for your success and your friends never left you behind.
don't give up and keep struggle..
hi....aurel...!he3
i don't know about your grammar in your task but I think so far so good because I don't too whether my grammar is right or wrong...he3
Keep fighting for your dream...
maybe we can study abroad together...ho3=P
Posting Komentar